If you are Masons in good-standing and women with specific Masonic affiliation YOU can become a MEMBER! These affiliations are as follows:
- Wives, Sisters, Grandmothers
- Daughters, Half-Sisters, Great-granddaughters
- Mothers, Granddaughters, Nieces
- Widows, Daughters-in-law, Great nieces
- Step-Daughters, Step-mothers, Mother-in-law
- Sisters-in-law, Cousin
- Step-sisters of affiliated Master Masons in good standing, (or of deceased Master Masons who were in good standing at the time of their death)
- Members – either active for three (3) years, or majority of International Order of the Rainbow for Girls, or the International Order of Job’s Daughter. Each of whom have attained at least the age of eighteen (18) years of age.
- Females must be 18 years of age or older, and related to Masons in good standing or a member either active for three years or majority of the International Order of Job’s Daughters, or of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls. If the Masonic relative is deceased, he must have been in good standing at the time of his death. Additional qualifications exist and we urge you to inquire for more information.